This is the official web page for the Shire of Rokeclif, the Southwestern Wisconsin chapter of the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA). The SCA is a worldwide organization which re-creates the historical period between 500 and 1603 A.D. Our Shire is part of a region known as The Kingdom of Northshield.
For up-to-date information on local meetings, gatherings and such, please visit the Shire of Rokeclif page on facebook.
If you want to contact a human, you may email the seneschal (kudrun.pilegrim at gmail dot com) or the chatelaine (zvpeyronne at yahoo dot com). The seneschal is sort of a modern-day president. The chatelaine is the person who helps orient newcomers and helps everyone have a good time. She can also help with loaner garb and feast gear.
SCA has put together an “Interactive Newcomers’ Portal“. It’s like going to an event on a web page. Even if you’re an old hand at re-creation, please stop by and be inspired.
- Resources If you are new to (or just curious about) the SCA, here are some basics.
- Shire Members This page includes links to our member list and the contact people for various offices.
- Local Calendar Our upcoming events are listed on our Facebook Page.
- Regional Calendar This page provides information about events and activities being sponsored by SCA groups within the region. Northshield’s calendar is also available as a Google Calendar.
- Our Award of the Hearthstead
This is the recognized Web Page for the Shire of Rokeclif of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. It is maintained by Shane Lambert and the individual members of the shire. It is not a corporate publication of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. and does not delineate SCA policies. In cases of conflict with printed versions of material presented on these pages or their links, the dispute will be decided in favor of the printed version.
The original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site. For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this website, please contact the webminister who will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.