Date: September 11, 2021
Location: Lions Club Open Air Hockey Arena, 240 East Ave, West Salem, WI 54669
Site is handicap-accessible and VERY DRY.
NOTE: We will follow all current Kingdom, State, CDC, and local COVID guidelines.
As guidelines and restrictions are updated, we will update the event information on this webpage.
- PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Please email Lady Judith at email@example.com to preregister. Prepayment is not necessary, but if you want to mail a check ahead of time, please send it to:
- Jessica Chadwick
3150 34th Street S, Apt 205
La Crosse, WI 54601
- Jessica Chadwick
- Registration: $15
- Member Discounted Rate: $10
- Children ages 5-17: $5
- Children under 5: Free
- Site opens at 8:00am for royalty, 9:00am for populace, and will close by 10:00pm
- Lunch: Bring your own food. Serving meals is not allowed at SCA events yet.
- Picnic tables are available, but you may prefer to bring your own chairs.
- AmericInn by Wyndham
125 Buol Rd, West Salem, WI 54669
Phone number: 608-351-2883
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham
3240 N Kinney Coulee Rd, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone number: 608-783-0833
Neshonoc Lakeside Camping Resort (RV, tent, & cabin)
N5334 Neshonoc Rd, West Salem, WI 54669
Phone number: 608-786-1792
- Merchants are welcome, no charge.
- Space will be available outside, and in open areas by the populace, so please bring your own shade fly.
- Autocrat: Kirsta Skaff – Lady Bronislàva of the Shattered Seax
- Autocrat: Jessica Chadwick – Lady Judith Krahe vom Schwarzwald
- Gate Keeper: Alan Hockersmith – Marcel Le Rous
- Royalty Liaison: Mark Roth – Baron Ahlwin von Hildebrand
- Schedule – forthcoming
- Parking – Estimated enough parking for approximately 50 cars with additional parking at the Middle School next door.
- Fighting – large open area for fighting with lots of tree cover for watching. Rain option is available on site if needed.
- Classes – Plenty of room for classes and for populace to gather.
- Personal Pavilions – Populace is welcome to set up personal pavilions.