The Shire of Rokeclif is happy to announce the beginning of the rise of the return of Autumn Rose.
October 22, 2022
La Crosse Masonic Lodge
118 8th St S, La Crosse, WI 54601
Think of Autumn Rose…bud as a mini Autumn Rose, which will blossom into
a full Autumn Rose in the coming years.
We’ll have classes with a focus on fiber arts, heraldry, scribal, dancing, and bardic,
but are open to more topics.
We also have access to a very large kitchen and a great hall. Site is wet but any alcohol consumption must be done in the building.
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON TEACHING AT SUN AND WANT A PRACTICE CLASS BEFORE THAT EVENT, THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY.
Site opens at 9:00am and closes at 6:00pm. Gate closes at 1:00pm.
Registration with Member Discount: $10
Children 0-17: Free
Lunch: $7, menu below
SILENT AUCTION: We are also having a silent auction as a fundraiser for our shire. Please bring something that would be of interest to SCA folks.
If you are interested in teaching a class, please contact our Teacher Liaison before September 30.
If you are in the La Crosse area, you may drop off your materials Friday evening between 5pm and 8pm.
You can also get entry at 8am before Gate officially opens.
- Event Steward: Master Bruno Lachner (Scott Pfitzinger) – email@example.com, 234-600-6432
- Teacher Liaison: Domina Umbricia Valeriana (Krissy Kaiser) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rokeclif Seneschal: Lady Merdyne Thorburn (Laura Springer) – email@example.com, 608-385-1177
- Gate Coordinator: Lord Marcel Le Rous, Exchequer (Alan Raven Hockersmith)
- Lunch Coordinator: AnnaKari Snørresdatter på Grytå (Ann Karen Gronbeck-Peterson)
- Runner: Lady Shulamith bat Schmetterling (Gwen Chadwick)
- Sandwiches to build:
- Meats ~ Ham & Turkey
- Cheeses ~ Cheddar & Swiss
- Breads ~ Assorted sliced Breads, with Gluten-free options available
- Spreads ~ Butter, Mustard, Miracle Whip, & Mayo
- Baby Carrots, Celery, Kosher Dill Pickles, Black Olives, Stuffed Green Olives
- Coffee, Milk, Ice Water
- Assortment of: Bars, Cakes, Cookies